Monday, February 25, 2008

Winners Vs Losers

I used to stick posters on the wall of the Study room long long while ago.I had posters of tennis stars like Steffi ,the gist of the Gita and lots more ...But the lines below was of one interesting poster which was about Winners vs Losers.

Winners say: I have a plan.
Losers say: I have an excuse.

Winners say: Let me do it for you.
Losers say: It’s not my job.

Winners: See a solution for every problem.
Losers: See a problem for every solution.

Winners: See a green around every sand trap.
Losers: See 2 or 3 sand traps around every green.

Winners: See a difficult situation, but see possibility.
Losers: See a possible situation, but it’s too difficult.


No matter whether you are Winner or Loser or even if someone picks you on these lines ...Just remember you still are not done till your last breath.......
The tragedy of Life is not DEATH...But what we let die inside of us when we live
So just don't give up.....Always Live Life to the Fullest!

No comments: